What we offer
As we grow the scale and concentration of EDGE Certification, we are looking for a Standards and Certification System Oversight Manager. As a professional with experience from either a Standards- setting or Certification organization together with the desire to work in a fast-changing, diverse and sustainable environment, you will join the EDGE Certified Foundation team and work directly with the Managing Director of the Foundation.
Our workplace enhances flexibility, continuous learning and inclusiveness and offers:
- A hybrid work model.
- Unique opportunities to deepen your professional expertise and connect with credible leading organizations.
- Competitive compensation, with the salary range of 90,000 – 110,000 CHF
- Specific benefits targeted to support employee’s well-being.
- A work culture characterized by mutual trust and collaboration.
- A flat organizational structure that encourages teamwork across levels of responsibility and across functions.
As Standards and Certification System Oversight Manager you will:
- Oversee the performance of EDGE Certified Foundation Approved Certification Bodies in accordance with the EDGE Certification Requirements to include:
- 1) Liaise with Certification Scheme Managers at Certification Bodies about the application of the EDGE Standards.
- 2) Review Audit Reports submitted by Certification Bodies for consistency with the EDGE Certification Requirements.
- 3) Measure and monitor the overall performance of Certification Bodies on a quarterly basis.
- 4) Co-ordinate periodic Auditor Calibration Workshops involving approved auditors and Scheme Managers from Certification Bodies.
- Draft and update guidance to Certification Bodies and their auditors on the accurate and/or evolving interpretation of the EDGE Certification Requirements.
- Train and approve suitably qualified auditors put forward by Certification Bodies to perform EDGE Certification Audits in accordance with the EDGE Certification Requirements.
- Liaise periodically with the Head of Customer Experience and Head of Growth from EDGE Strategy on client-related issues related to the EDGE Standards and support the consistent interpretation of the EDGE Certification Requirements.
- Liaise with the Foundation Managing Director, Certification Bodies and other stakeholders about the review and revision of the EDGE Standards, EDGE Certification Requirements and supporting EDGE Certification Scheme documents.
- Manage the periodic EDGE Standards Review process.
- Revise, draft and update Certification Scheme documents resulting from reviews and/or revisions to the EDGE Standard, Certification Requirements or related material.
- Maintain administrative systems relating to the oversight and implementation of the EDGE Certification Scheme.
- Seven to ten years’ experience and track record of work in Standards Systems such as Assurance, Certification or Accreditation systems; experience in voluntary, private standards systems working on ESG-related, social and/or environmental certification or accreditation is a definite plus.
- Robust project management and analytical skills.
- Experience as a trainer or educator of people for example in assurance, certification or accreditation systems.
- Eye for detail, methodical and well organised, able to manage a diverse workload.
- Sound judgement and ability to balance the need for consistency with the need for flexibility to account for differences of scope or circumstance.
- Willing to learn and grow, with a ‘can do’ attitude and to rise to the challenges presented by our desire to make lasting social impact.
- A subject matter expert.
- A team player who enjoys collaboration.
- Trustful with highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Committed to the principles of credibility, rigour and impact.
- Highly proficient in verbal and written communication of complex, technical ideas, specifications and requirements in English.
- Passionate about creating a world of equal opportunities for women and men across their different dimensions of diversity.
- Eligible to live and work in Switzerland.
About EDGE Certified Foundation
EDGE Certified Foundation created the leading global assessment methodology and business certification standard for gender and intersectional equity in the workplace. It measures where organizations stand in terms of representation, pay equity, effectiveness of policies and practices to ensure equitable career flows, as well as the inclusiveness of their culture.
The EDGE Certification system is designed to engage organizations across the world in fostering equal career opportunities for women and men across their different gender identities, race/ethnicities, nationalities, age groups, LGBTQ+ and working with a disability status.
Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, EDGE Certified Foundation is responsible for developing and upholding the EDGE Standard, and for overseeing the consistent and credible application of both the EDGE Standard and related Certification Requirements by the approved independent, third-party certification bodies and their auditors.
EDGE Certification’s diverse customer base is growing rapidly and consists of over 250 large organizations in 57 different countries across five continents and 27 different industries.
Is this challenge attractive for you? Please fill out the form below with your resume and a motivation letter in English. We look forward to receiving your application.